SMR - Cash Grabber Competition
We had a great day out at Silicon Milkroundabout where we met lots of clever folks and had a whole heap of fun. We hope you did too – and thanks for dropping by to meet us, it was a pleasure.
Thanks also to everyone who were daring and bold enough to play our Cash Grabber game. It’s the taking part that counts but we also have the happy job of announcing some winners. It was a close run thing. But a photo finish and careful recount reveal that our winning grabbers* are:
- Johnny Daly
- Sundeep Sidhu
- Fabriano Perciany
- Miguel Isidoro
- Sam Grace
- Matthew Tay
Well done to you all. There’ll be an Amazon Alexa on its way to you as soon as we have your details. Check your inbox in case you’ve missed it.
*Be sure not to drop your purse or wallet when this lot are around.
Cash Grabber Winner Terms and Conditions
- This competition is organised by Capital One ("the Promoter"), whose registered office is at Capital One (Europe) plc, Trent House, Station Street, Nottingham NG2 3FB.
- For the purpose of the competition, Terms and Conditions shall mean these terms and conditions and any conditions, rules or requirements within the literature produced by the Promotor or as provided for on the Promoter’s website, as amended from time to time.
- Entry to the competition is open to attendees of the Silicon Milkroundabout event on November 26th and 27th 2016.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. Entrants will need to provide their name and Twitter Handle in order to enter the competition.
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on 26/11/2016 for event day one of the competition and 23:59 on 27/11/2016 for event day two of the competition.
- The top three (3) cash grabber results from each day will be declared winners. There will be six (6) winners in total for the duration of the competition. The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence can be entered into.
- The winners will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition via their Twitter account. Failure to respond to Capital One within 30 days of contact may result in the prize being forfeited.
- Each winner will receive a prize of an Amazon Echo, either Black in colour. Prizes shall be processed and provided to the Winner(s) within 30 days of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Prizes are offered as stated and are non-exchangeable. Cash alternatives will not be provided.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- In exceptional circumstances, the Promoter reserves at its sole discretion the right to withdraw the promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, except for death or personal injury, arising out of the administration of the competition, or out of the winners’ enjoyment of the prize.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity.
- All information submitted to the Promoter as part of this competition will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended from time to time). Entrants have the right to access, withdraw, and correct their personal data. Entrants may request such action by sending a letter to the Promoter for the attention of [NAME].
- Submission of an application for the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions and each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the Promoter's decisions, which are final in all matters. Any winner's right to receive a prize is conditional upon compliance with these terms and conditions and providing the Promoter with accurate contact information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the website; [WEBSITE]
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserved the right to exclude an entrant from participating in the competition.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and each party hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
©2016 Capital One (Europe) plc, Trent House, Station Street, Nottingham NG2 3FB